Which doctor should I go to for contacts when I have a scar in my cornea? Cornea Specialist, Optometrist, or Ophthalmologist?

Depends. Cornea specialists are ophthalmologists, but not all ophthalmologists fit contact lenses. If you have a question about scar or its treatment, see an ophthalmologist. If you just want contacts, you can see ophthalmologists or optometrists for contact lens fitting.