Are tanning beds carcinogenic? I Always try to tell this to the girls I know it can cause skin cancer

Absolutely. Http://www. Cdc. Gov/cancer/skin/basic_info/indoor_tanning. Htm? Mobile=nocontent WHO and the CDC have both issued warnings against tanning booths because of the increased risk of cancer, causing skin cancers including melanoma, basal cell carcinoma, and squamous cell carcinoma. Exposure to ultraviolet (UV) radiation, much higher in booths than the sun also can cause cataracts and cancers of the eye.