Hida scan shows 0%, is there any chance gall bladder can start functioning again? I, m 32 male. What are my options if I don't want to take my gb out?

Gall bladder out. Gall bladder ejection fraction of 0% is the lowest you can have.Normal ef is above 35%. The gall bladder is usually best removed for relief of symptoms. Avoiding fatty foods may help symptoms for limited amount of time.If remains chronic gb disease suffer chronic pain. Acute chiolecystiitis iusually associataed with gall stones often is surgiical emergency.
Manage symptoms. With an abnormal hida and presence of symptoms, the recommendation would be to remove the gallbladder. Otherwise, managing the symptoms with medications. However, at some point you would likely need to get it out anyway.
Symptoms management. A normal gallbladder ejection fraction is usually above 40%. On your scan it was 0%, meaning that your gallbladder does not empty. The best treatment is the gallbladder removal (cholecystectomy). Medication or decreased intake of fatty meals can help but this is not a permanent solution. Furthermore, there is always the risk of an acute obstruction of the cystic duct requiring an emergency surgery.