I'm on my period and I feel really nauseous I tried eating but it makes me gag I can't swallow anything I usually have bad symptoms during these days?

Gastroenterologist. Chronic, recurring nausease should be evaluated by a gastroenterologist. If everything is ok with your digestive system then speak with a gynecologist to discuss options to avoid menstrual cycles. Continuous birth control pills or continuous use of Nuvaring can delay the hormonal changes that could be causing this.