I'm keep getting a tickle in my throat that makes me cough at any time in the day or night I haven't been sick or getting sick what could it b worried?

Dr. Robert Sterling
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Lotsa Possibilities:

Think about your environment: second-hand smoke? local air pollution? working with any chemicals (at work, at home)? dry air (low humidity)? work in an office (ventilation; fans; new furniture; housekeeping)? dusty air? pollen in the air? raining frogs?? Next might be your diet and/or nocturnal reflux.
Postnasal drip. There are other (uncommon) possibilities, but start thinking about these first.

In brief: Lotsa Possibilities:

Dr. Robert Sterling
Dr. Robert Sterling
Dr. John Goldman
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Can't be certain

this is not completely clear. You could have post nasal drip or you could have Gastroesophageal reflux.
You can see your physician and see if either of these are plausible. You may have to even have an allergy evaluation to see why you're having the postnasal drip if that is the cause.

In brief: Can't be certain

Dr. John Goldman
Dr. John Goldman
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine