I've woken up twice this week feeling like I'm going to throw up, tender breasts too. Pregnancy test last week was neg. Period due 2 weeks. Thoughts?

Probably not. If your last period was normal, a pregnancy test last week was negative,and your next period isn't due for 2 weeks, if is very unlikely that you are pregnant. You should be just ovulating now (14 days before your period starts). It is not uncommon to have breast tenderness because of the progesterone levels after ovulation esp. if you get alot of caffeine and many things can cause an upset stomach.