How can I deal with low blood pressure in the heat

Low Blood Pressure. Low blood pressure (BP) may be normal for an individual who is thin, has a very low salt intake, inadequate fluid intake, developed an irregular heart rhythm or other heart problem. Athletes often have low heart rates and low BP due to their extreme fitness. Dysautonomia (dysfunction of the autonomic nervous system) can cause low BP - treated with support hose, postural maneuvers and medicines.
2 different things. Blood pressure and blood sugar are probably 2 separate issues for you. Most likely your drop pressure drops in the heat. If there is no other contraindication such as kidney problems, high blood pressure, taking more salt and fluids during diet and avoiding too much heat usually helps.