I am having too much saliva in my mouth.

Dr. David Epstein
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: Excess saliva

Does occur, but more often than not, the opposite is a much larger problem-dry mouth.
One thing to do if it is truly a problem is there are drugs that are called anti-cholinergics, specifically Scopalamine 0.4 mg that can dry your mouth out. But due to side the effects it's typically not recommended.

In brief: Excess saliva

Dr. David Epstein
Dr. David Epstein

In brief: OK...

... without more information or even a question, it's hard to answer your post.
Please rephrase.

In brief: OK...

Please rephrase.
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Theodore Davantzis

In brief: Too much saliva

I would strongly suggest a visit either to a dentist or oral surgeon for evaluation.
The cause could be many things from infection to tumors so I would suggest an evaluation to eliminate the worst

In brief: Too much saliva

Dr. Robert Goldenberg
Dr. Robert Goldenberg