Hello! Uhm, I have a problem concerning a tight foreskin. When my penis is erect, it is impossible to urinate and I feel that this may cause sexual problems as well. I have been trying stretching exercises, but I heard they cause scarring and can worsen t

Dr. Johnny Roy
Urology

In brief: See remark

You need to have circumcision .
At your age this may create a chronic problem. Check with a urologist

In brief: See remark

You need to have circumcision .
Dr. Johnny Roy
Dr. Johnny Roy
Dr. H. Hunter Handsfield
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Phimosis...

...is the medical term for tight foreskin.
But urination normally is difficult or impossible during erection, maybe nothing to do with phimosis. But if tightness interferes with erection, or you can't easily retract the foreskin over the head of the penis, you might need circumcision or other minor surgery. See your GP, or NHS GUM clinic. If phimosis diagnosed, probable referral to a urologist.

In brief: Phimosis...

Dr. H. Hunter Handsfield
Dr. H. Hunter Handsfield
Dr. H. Hunter Handsfield
In the meantime, I agree attempts to stretch your foreskin are more likely to cause harm than benefit. Stop trying.