I went to the ER for what was diagnosed anxiety. I was given 10 pills of ativan (lorazepam) with 0 refills. Until me appointment what can I do?

Take a deep breath.. It will be OK. Breathe slowly & relax.. it will help with ur symptoms. Then, first, make sure u make an appointment with ur primary doctor, psychiatrist, & counselor (in that order) as soon as possible. Your doctor & a psychiatrist can prescribe appropriate medication (or continue Ativan) if needed. Counselors will ID the triggers. The old trick of breathing into a bag can help if symptoms recur.
Therapy? Have you yet tried any form of psychotherapy? Typically, the optimal combination of things to treat emotional issues such as anxiety or depression is medication (which, on your best day, is supposed to take the edge off symptoms) but the real gruntwork takes place in psychotherapist's consulting room.