Hi, I have been having tingling and numbness for about 2 years that has now spread to my lower back. It comes and goes but now I'm nauseas.

Dr. Nayana Trivedi

In brief: Anxiety may be?

Need more information.
Do you have Migraine? Do you exercise ? What kind? High Impact? What have you done to relieve ? Do you have pain with this?Is nausea only with Tingling sensation? or with food? do you have some stressors like studies, job, staying away fro family etc? Try Meditation and Yoga . Get examined. hope you feel better

In brief: Anxiety may be?

Need more information.
Dr. Nayana Trivedi
Dr. Nayana Trivedi
Dr. John Feola

In brief: R/O DISC DISEASE /MS

Your description of the pain sounds neuropathic in nature .
You need a full exam and focused Neuro exam. Full lab tests including TFTS /Vit b12/Vit d/ Lyme disease. If symptoms persist an you have increased knee reflexes, MRI of brain would be needed to evaluate for MS. If reflexes are weak or foot drop is present. Mri of lumbar spine is needed to rule out herniated disc or mass effect.

In brief: R/O DISC DISEASE /MS

Dr. John Feola
Dr. John Feola