Im a 6ft tall m, slim , fit, wit a high metabolism rate. Ive smoked meth 4 the past 2 days. Will it be in my system in 5 days ? Please answer back.

Pathology

Listen, Rob. It is highly likely that your urine will show your meth use.
You're almost a grown man, at the height of your physical and mental abilities. You've worked hard to be physically fit. Adults have lied to you about other things; what you've heard about the dangers of meth are really true. Don't end up on my autopsy table or one like it. Don't throw all the good away. Stop meth use now.

Dr. William Simon
It usually takes 1 to 4 days to get out of your system if snorted and 2 to 5 days if smoked. It does, of course depend on the usage, number of times and chronicity of use. Never using is always the best!
Dr. Eric Weisman