Am kinda like in a cross road now, of either been a "physical therapy " or "physician assistant ". My question now is what would be a more rewarding career out of this two in term of employment, salary, and the educational aspect, I know they are two rewa

Dr. John Thaler
Dentistry - Prosthodontics

In brief: Totally different

Both very rewarding, but different.
PT will be patient tx ,teaching,administration. PA will be same, but many different specialties to choose from. You must talk with people doing each, try to "shadow" them at workplace. Visit the schools as prospective student, and to see what the teaching is about. Check online for salary and job availability and satisfaction with job. Check need for masters/PhD

In brief: Totally different

Both very rewarding, but different.
Dr. John Thaler
Dr. John Thaler
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine