If I'm allergic to codeine and aspirin can I take demerol, (meperidine hydrochloride) dilada or morphine? I was taking oxcotine with diphenhydramine hci 50mg I can't afford the

Chronic Pain. Without knowing your history, given your age and the narcotics you mention I am very worried about a drug addiction. This level of pain medication--usually reserved for cancer pain or short term post-operation pain. There are very good pain clinics that can help you sort this out. Please get some professional advice from pain experts.