Will KT Tape Help with Knee Pain and chondromalacia my dr also gave me script for Norco (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) 10/325 And im doing the RICE treatment. anything else i can do?

Dr. Richard Zimon

In brief: Chondromalacia

and the pain it produces is a very frustrating problem. The best treatment is RICE and anti-inflammatory (NSAIDS) medication.
I must respectfully disagree with the use of OPIATES (Norco=hydrocodone) If necessary injection steroid/and or arthroscopy with debridement of the internal side of the patella is necessary! See an orthopedist with an interest in treating this disorder! Hope this helps! Z

In brief: Chondromalacia

Dr. Richard Zimon
Dr. Richard Zimon
Dr. Vikram Patel