I take 200mg of Zoloft (sertraline) for OCD. I am also tapering off of Klonopin. I am hoping to move to natural supplements. Can I take GABA with Zoloft (sertraline)? Reco dose

Use caution. There is not enough information available to say that it is a safe combination. Use with caution if taking Klonopin (clonazepam) as GABA works at same site in brain and over sedation is possible. Discuss your plans with your physician and ask his advice.
No known interaction. with Zoloft, (sertraline) Klonopin, and Gabapentin. Best to work with your prescriber regarding medications, adjustments in doses, combinations and tapering, and addition of "natural supplements". Although "natural", supplements may have interactions with medications, other substances including foods, and may have their own side effects. Best regards!