I keep getting numbness in my back that wraps around to my rib cage, both sides, and i can pinpoint it, it is midback. No pain. Pinched nerve?

Dr. Daniel Aghion
Neurosurgery

In brief: Get imaging

Could be...I'd get imaging of the Thoracic spine (an MRI).
if it wraps around one side and gives you numbness is a classis distribution, it could be a disc herniation or a pinched nerve for another reason. If it's on both sides, i'd get some imaging of this area given your history of duodenal issues

In brief: Get imaging

Dr. Edward Hellman
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Sounds like

If you get a "pinched nerve" or abnormality in your spinal cord in the thoracic area it can cause the symptoms you are describing.
Consider requesting an MRI thoracic spine for further evaluation.

In brief: Sounds like

Dr. Eric Weisman