What are the fastest ways to get pregnant. My finance and I are trying and we don't want to use pills and stuff, been trying 1/2 a year after depo .

Dr. Jeff Livingston

In brief: Why hurry?

At age 17 why the hurry to have a baby? Consider using the precious time in your life to focus on your education and career planning.
You only get to be a teenager once. Time goes by very fast. There is plenty of time to be a parent but only one chance to be young. Consider restarting birth control. You only get one chance to determine your own future.

In brief: Why hurry?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Adam Levy