I have suffered from depression, mood swings, anxiety, etc. I've tried E-Sam, St Johns Wart, & L-tyrosine, 'Bach' products, etc. Help!

Formal treatment. Pleased you are invested in your health. The products listed vary in effectiveness for depression, mood and anxiety. If not done previously it may be time to seek formal treatment. The most effective treatments include cognitive behavioral therapy and antidepressant medications. Suggest a consult with health tap providers or a primary care provider. Be well.
Therapy? Have you yet tried any form of psychotherapy? Typically, the optimal combination of things to treat emotional issues such as anxiety or depression is medication (which, on your best day, is supposed to take the edge off symptoms) but the real gruntwork takes place in psychotherapist's consulting room.
OTC Unreliable. unless certified by an independent testing lab like USP, recent analyses have shown that more than half of all OTC products either do not contain what they say they do or contain the wrong amounts or have an additional and sometimes harmful substances like diuretics.The best way to find out what's going on is to see a psychologist or psychiatrist.