Can anybody refer a medicine so that I can get my periods on time or prepone them..?

Dr. Allison Urrutia
In brief: Birth control
The best method to regulate your menstrual cycles is with birth control pills.
There are many options. If you would like to have no cycles options such as seasonal or seasonique are good. Otherwise, most pills can be taken continuously with skipping the placebo pills to either have no cycles or skip a cycle.

In brief: Birth control
Dr. Allison Urrutia
Dr. Allison Urrutia
Dr. Kim Cox
In brief: Oral contraceptives
The pill can allow you to decrease the heaviness, and cramps of your period and control to the timing. The pill can be used to bring your period earlier or later.

In brief: Oral contraceptives
Dr. Kim Cox
Dr. Kim Cox
Dr. Adam Levy