Is it safe to put coconut oil on a 1 week old baby boys penis and blow on it? My mother in laws rule ...

Dr. Marcus Degraw
In brief: Yes, but WHY?
What purpose would that serve? There is not reason to do such a thing medically.
I cannot see much harm in it, especially if the circumcision (if done) has healed. But the is absolutely no reason to do this what so ever.

In brief: Yes, but WHY?
Dr. Marcus Degraw
Dr. Marcus Degraw
Dr. David Sneid
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology
In brief: Why
It probably won't hurt, but why do it? Your little baby's penis will do just fine without the pina colada treatment.
With babys, less is often better and mother-in-laws are generally a pain in the....

In brief: Why
Dr. David Sneid
Dr. David Sneid
Dr. Shontae Buffington