Hi I am a 25 year old male and I am having pain from my bellybutton and down to my pelvic area. I am suspecting it's a hernia but am not sure.?

Look for a bulge. If there is a bulge at the belly button that is larger when standing and bearing down, it may very well be a hernia. May be worth a visit to the primary care doctor for an exam. Urgency of appoint depends on duration and severity of symptoms. Hope this helps!