Over the last 4 months I have experienced weird symptoms. I have chest pain and arm pain/numbness on my left side. Also, my left eye is blurry and painful. I keep getting feelings of heat in my stomach chest and arms, and my head feels like it is being s

Dr. Saptarshi Bandyopadhyay
Internal Medicine - Hospital-based practice

In brief: Could be serious.

It could b serious.
These r symptoms that go along with heart disease & angina (mainly, blockages in the arteries that restrict blood flow). Ur young age lowers the odds. If the symptoms get worse after exercise or exertion (& get better with rest) then the odds turn against u. Talk to ur doctor, or (if symptoms recur & don't go away,) go to the ER or urgent care center right away. Something's up!

In brief: Could be serious.

It could b serious.
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine