For 3 days have constant stomach ache, but normal bowel movements & no nausea. Then today stool was covered in NEON green slime, sticky pellets?

Black white and red . are bad stool colors. Green is not concerning. Not sure exactly if it's just bile mixed with what ever you have eaten but your stomach ache is more a concern if prolonged and associated with those other colors. There is a wide differential for stomachaches in a 19 yo woman. Consult with your doctor and consider whether or not you have been using excessive amounts of NSAIDs for any reason. .