Sore throat and discharge stuff coming from tonsils. noticed I have a tic tac size blood blister attached to my tonsil, dizzy,fever. What could it be?

Dr. Susan Rhoads

In brief: Could be strep!

You may have strep throat.
Please get checked today. Make sure you are tested for it. A rapid test, if negative, needs to be confirmed by a strep culture though, as they can have false negatives 1-3 times out of 10 (depending on the test). If you don't treat some kinds of strep infections, you can have serious consequences (rheumatic heart disease, for one). So go see a doc today!

In brief: Could be strep!

You may have strep throat.
Dr. Susan Rhoads
Dr. Susan Rhoads
Dr. Shontae Buffington