My body feels too light and relaxed. There doesn't seem to be a sign of coordination when I walk, hence it feels a bit like I am floating. Causes?

In brief: Lots of stuff

Anything from being in love to taking too many allergy pills could give you the same lightheaded feeling.
The whole City of Cleveland was feeling that way recently when we were on the thresh hold of a basketball championship...only to be doused...oh well. You need a good physical examination to understand your symptoms a bit better including blood pressures, medication history, etc. See a doctor.

In brief: Lots of stuff

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Dariush Saghafi