I had chest pain and difficulty breathing after taking ecstasy. I also was smoking weed during the week and after taking the pills. what caused this?

Dr. Susan Rhoads

In brief: Why to say "No!"

Your dealer does not sell FDA approved drugs.
Who knows what garbage and potential poisons are in this junk.? Maybe the pot was grown with a bunch of pesticides or your pills had toxins added. There is a reason that these drugs are illegal! Stop drug abuse. If you can't, or you don't care if they kill you, get treatment. You are a better person sober & will have a safer, often happier, life.

In brief: Why to say "No!"

Dr. Susan Rhoads
Dr. Susan Rhoads
Dr. Patricia Foster
I ask patients... would you eat off the street? Garbage is right.
Dr. Umesh Patel