I have sinus really really bad and I have. taken all different medicine but it always keep coming back worse then before what can I do about it.

Dr. Tracie Leonhardt
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Sinuses

Have your ENT (ear nose and throat) doctor do a culture of your sinuses.
Some studies have shown that up to 90% of the cultured chronic sinus infections were actually due to fungus and molds. If this is what is going on in your case then antibiotics will not cure it, you would need an antifungal.

In brief: Sinuses

Dr. Tracie Leonhardt
Dr. Tracie Leonhardt
Dr. Vahe Yetimyan
If allergies are contributing to your sinusitis, allergy shots (immunotherapy) that help reduce the body's reaction to specific allergens may help treat the condition. In cases that continue to resist treatment or medication, endoscopic sinus surgery may be an option.
Dr. Marsha Davis