My husband has Bell's palsy should he be in a lot of pain in his face head ear n looks swollen?

Usually not. . Bella palsy usually does not cause pain or swellings in any region. I would suggest consulting an ENT physician or a neurologist. You could also consult your dentist as well to rule out a dental pathology as well as temporomandibular disorders. .

Related Questions