I cut skin while cutting nail of toe.Now I see skin there has black spot and some shooting pain once a while.Can it be infected.Wud I need antib!

Dr. David Kahan
Podiatry

In brief: Doubtful infection

The black spot you see sounds like dry blood and I presume the shooting pain is due to your having cut the skin.
I also presume this problem is only a few days old. Signs of infection would be local redness, swelling, and near constant pain. If any of this is present you should see a doctor, otherwise I would use a daily dab of Neosporin (any any triple antibiotic) and a band-aid until healed.

In brief: Doubtful infection

Dr. David Kahan
Dr. David Kahan