I had an Mri done of my Thoracic and my Lunbar region after I was in a rear end collision, it shows that i have 5 Endplate fractures with out bone mar?

Dr. Edward Hellman
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Unusual

You did not finish your question.
Presumably you were going to say you had 5 end plate fractures without bone marrow edema. If that is the case, that indicates they are old. It is just it is hard to imagine a 30 year old would have that. It may be a nontraumatic finding such as we see in scheuermanns disease. Hard to say more without looking at films. Be sure to review with your orthopedic.

In brief: Unusual

You did not finish your question.
Dr. Edward Hellman
Dr. Edward Hellman
Dr. Jack Hinkle