I'm diabetic and have high blood pressure issues. I got a really bad sunburn4 days ago and my ankles and my legs are swelling. They are very painful?

See dr. When you have diabetes this automatically makes you a high risk patient compared to a non diabetic. It would be wise to make sure there is no infection. The doc might want you to take an antibiotic either topically like SSD creams or possibly I a pill. They may decide to wrap the region to help decrease swelling.
See doctor. Your doctor may be able to give you medications to ease the pain. Unless infected, the burn usually resolve in weeks. A deep burn may lead to scarring.