I've been having early pregnancy symptoms.. Took two home pregnancy tests.. What should I do?

Pathology

In brief: Did you miss period?

Did you miss a period? If you did pregnancy test more than 5 days after a missed period, did the test correctly and it was negative, you are unlikely to be pregnant.
You may see your doctor for a blood test that is more sensitive. Or you may repeat the home test in 4-5 days. Use first morning urine and follow the instructions for the test carefully. If you do not wish to be pregnant, use contraception all the time, every time. You may consider implanted contraceptive, or IUD. Practice safe sex. Get HPV vaccine.

In brief: Did you miss period?

Dr. Adam Levy