Hello.. I have marks that look just like chicken pox all over my body (except face).. I've already had the chickenpox and I have no fever. ?

In brief: You need to be

examined/have someone look at the rash.
If you had chickenpox, you wouldn't have it again. You may have a different virus or a reaction to something you were exposed to. Rashes are very difficult to diagnose without seeing them. If you are a HealthTap Prime member, you can contact one of us that way and we can look at a photo of the rash.

In brief: You need to be

examined/have someone look at the rash.
Dr. Deborah Ungerleider
Dr. Deborah Ungerleider
Dr. H. Hunter Handsfield
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: See a doctor

There are too many possible causes of a rash like this to even guess.
You need to see a doctor to be sure it's nothing serious. Get seen in the next day or two, when the rash is new; the longer you wait, the harder it will be able to make an accurate diagnosis. Good luck!

In brief: See a doctor

Dr. H. Hunter Handsfield
Dr. H. Hunter Handsfield