I can't go a day without drinking caffeine.I always drink 1 or 2dr peppers a day. I have always weighed90lbs. Why am I not obese yet? Can soda kill me

In brief: Don't wish too hard

Well young lady..
.. 1. Be careful what you wish for would be the answer to the 1st question. I've known just a few women who've been 90 lbs. ALL THEIR LIVES. Take a look at your mom.....good chance you will have her body shape at her age if you go just by genetics. 2. YES...is the answer to the 2nd question....but very, very, very, slowly. In much faster fashion it'll rot out your teeth

In brief: Don't wish too hard

Well young lady..
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Steven Seres