I am a 5ft 10in tall 16y/o boy. My arms are 31in long. My legs are 41in long, and my torso is 19in long. Does this mean that I will continue to grow?

Dr. Justin Greiwe
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Possibly

Even with you providing your current measurements, it is impossible to predict your final adult height.
Ultimately genetic plays the most powerful role in determining your final adult height so look to your parents for a rough estimate. Of course good nutrition, lots of sleep, and a nurturing environment as a child can effect total height. Also depends on where you are with physical development.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Justin Greiwe
Dr. Justin Greiwe
2 comments
Dr. Georgia Latham
Most men continue to grow in height until at least age 18, and some until age 21. Lots of sleep, regular exercise and a nutritious diet can be beneficial.
Dr. Dora Chizea
Also go outdoors and Exercise for total wellness
Dr. Jonathan Jassey