Can you have a yeast infection without much discharge (instead - red, irritated, burning skin on the vulva, little itchiness)?

Dr. H. Hunter Handsfield
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Typical symptoms!

Contrary to what you seem to think (or what you have been told), increased discharge is not one of the main symptoms of yeast.
Your own symptoms are EXACTLY what I teach medical students to look for and patients to be aware of. See a doctor to confirm the diagnosis. Or you can try an over the counter yeast medication -- then see the doc if symptoms don't clear up in a few days. Good luck!

In brief: Typical symptoms!

Dr. H. Hunter Handsfield
Dr. H. Hunter Handsfield