I have a moveable large mass in lower abdomen when sitting/laying down. I also have painful bloating-look pregnant every time I eat or drink.

In brief: That means it's time

It's time to visit one's primary care doctor. The doctor will do a good exam and figure out what the large movable abdominal mass might be.
It could be a huge lump of poop, or some enlarging tumor or cyst. Tomorrow is the day. Time for action.

In brief: That means it's time

In brief: Not normal

If you can feel a mass in your own abdomen, that is not normal.
While it's possible it could just be bad constipation, there are many worrisome things that it cold also be. You need to schedule an appointment with your doctor tomorrow to start the evaluation.

In brief: Not normal

Dr. Mark Dickson
Dr. Mark Dickson
Dr. Jane Van Dis