I have pain above my right breast,I was laying down and moved swung my leg up then down to get up.When I did and layer back down I had the pain.

Dr. Anne Phelan-adams

In brief: Some generalities

Without more information, including a physical exam, it's not possible to reliably diagnose a problem & recommend a treatment.
In general, pain is the body's way of telling you that something's wrong. If this pain persists, causes significant disability, comes from an internal organ, worsens with time or if other symptoms develop with it, you need to see a doctor. Hope this helps!

In brief: Some generalities

Dr. Anne Phelan-adams
Dr. Anne Phelan-adams
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham