How long does tennis elbow last? What are symptoms? What are exercises that are helpful?

Tennis elbow. symptoms mainly involves soreness at the outside bony portion of the elbow, generally triggered by repetitive motions or grasping. Will often improved with rest, if a person can avoid the motion that triggered the information in the first place. Sometimes the information will linger for weeks to months. Massaging the area with the other hand, stretching the muscles that attached to this bone, and taking anti-inflammatory medicine like ibuprofen can be helpful.some people also find that wearing a strap wrapped fairly tightly around the forearm about 2 inches below the elbow also helps take the pressure off this area.if cutting off circulation, then is too tight.if not improved in a couple weeks, see your doctor for treatment.