I set up an appointment with new doctor for 'fatigue' I think im depressed, how do I talk to my new doctor about wanting to start antidepressant?

Be honest. Be honest and clear, and I encourage you to think of questions you may want answered in advance of the appointment. Since appointment is for "fatugue" but you maybe suspect depression, ask for help in diagnosing fatigue vs depression and your desired outcome. Be honest and clear about symptoms you have noticed, how long they have been present, and how they have impacted your functioning.
Give info. Start by telling about what you're going through that you wish help for. You will probably asked clarifying questions, and further information about you and your past will be sought. When an assessment and treatment possibilites are later offfered, you can then discuss your preferences for treatment.