I am on 30mg remeron and lexapro (escitalopram) 20mg for G A D.I am on them now for 12months. Some days I have dull pressure like headaches. What causes these. Thanks?

Variety of causes. There are a variety of causes that could explain your symptoms from drug side effects to consequences of your medical conditions. Perhaps, there are metabolic issues to be uncovered? Or family/work/social issues that need to be uncovered? A Headache specialist may be of benefit to you. I'd be happy to consult with you 1-1. Make an appointment with me by using Key Code: PDXFNR.