I had a blood test with a level of hcg of 3 i was only 1 day late. IM not 6 days late. I also had an iud taken out may 1 ?

Pathology

In brief: Repeat test

HCG level of less than 5 is not pregnancy, unless you tested too early.
You may repeat the blood test. Or you could do a home test with urine, If it is negative, re do the test in 4-5 days unless you get a period by then. Use first morning urine and follow the instructions for the test carefully. If you do not wish to be pregnant, use contraception all the time, every time. You may consider implanted contraceptive, or IUD. Practice safe sex. Get HPV vaccine.

In brief: Repeat test

Dr. Adam Levy