I recently was told after a ct scan that I have "balloons" in my lower right lung. What should I do?

Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: Balloons

That is a funny term, but more importantly the doctor who told you this should have explained things in great detail.
You can either go back to your doctor or have your family or friends refer you to a better doctor - perhaps a lung specialist.

In brief: Balloons

Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
Dr. Michael Kleerekoper

In brief: Stop smoking

if you are a smoker you need to stop smoking.
if you are not,that is a good start either way you need to follow your lung doctor advise. your doctor will evaluate the situation do decide if it could be treated with medicine or you need surgery.

In brief: Stop smoking

Dr. M. Hytham Beck
Dr. M. Hytham Beck
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology