I had a total proctocolectomy with j pouch ileostomy about 5 years ago, and ever since I've had a huge increase in flatulence. How do I control this?

In brief: With food

I am sure you were provided of a list of food that is good for you, and the one that are not so good.
I know you are supposed to eat enything you want, but not without consequences. stay away frommilk,and milk product, stay away from red meat, fry greassy food, and row vegetables,eat multiple small meals,chew your food well, eat slowly.

In brief: With food

Dr. M. Hytham Beck
Dr. M. Hytham Beck
Dr. David Earle
Surgery

In brief: Onine forums

There are many forums online for folks that have had this, or similar procedures.
Crowd sourcing is an excellent way to get a host of ideas that your doctors may not know about. You can search by disease or by procedure. Hope this helps!

In brief: Onine forums

Dr. David Earle
Dr. David Earle
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery