Could my sciatic nerve problem be causing jerks on my right mostly in my hand and leg? Also sometimes I can not get my words out! This scaring me !!!

Dr. Robert Sterling
Emergency Medicine

In brief: TheHeebeeJeebees??

Yeah, me too. I'd see a doctor sooner than later. This could mean something that will get worse so don't drive yourself.
Get someone to take you to the ER right now unless it's completely stopped and you feel OK. If that's the case you could probably wait to see your doctor tomorrow, even if nothing else happens, so he or she knows what's going on. Maybe some tests are in order.

In brief: TheHeebeeJeebees??

Dr. Robert Sterling
Dr. Robert Sterling
Dr. Eric Weisman