When looking at this light , had an ache above my left eyebrow ..near the middle of my brows. Was that like stress ? It went away now. I didn't get sleep the other not. Not 7hrs worth at least

Dr. John Feola

In brief: R/O TENSION HA

The 4 basic headaches are Tension, Sinus,migraine and cluster. The muscles that originate at the base of the neck insert near the temple.
Rest /ice and a darkened room may help. Also a NSAID like Aleve (naproxen) /daypro. Muscle relaxant ie KLONOPIN/ FLEXERIL . Meditation/Yoga/Biofeedback. GF DIET WHOLEAPPROACH.com You need a full exam an blood work to be through. If symptoms worsen seek medical evaluation

In brief: R/O TENSION HA

Dr. John Feola
Dr. John Feola
Dr. Eric Weisman