Is it normal to not feel pregnant during the 2nd trimester? All my symptoms from the 1st is gone but also overweight and not many symptoms now in 2nd.

Change. Symptoms of pregnancy after the first trimester like morning sickness and breast tenderness typically disappear, but they may be replaced by other symptoms from the enlarging uterus and the growing baby like frequent urination, the stomach easily getting full, and pain and pressure in the lower abdomen or right upper abdomen from the baby kicking.
Normal. You are lucky not to have any bad symptoms! How women feel during the second trimester of pregnancy is highly variable. Some feel energized and happy; others are tired and blue. The way you are feeling is probably normal for you. Keep up with your pre-natal care and you should be fine! Best wishes!