Stuffy nose, dizzy, pressure in my head (not like a headache just fullness) hard to sleep, is this anxiety, sonises, or both? So tired buy can't sleep

Dr. Steven Griggs
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Sounds like a

sinus infection, but the only way to be certain is to visit your MD for an exam. Start there and if you are clear, medically, then let your MD make recommendations for further treatment.

In brief: Sounds like a

Dr. Clarence Gehris
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Need more info

Need to know about allergies, previous sinus problems, nasal injury, headache condition such as migraine, family history of headaches, smoking, etc.
After that an actual physical exam and nasal endoscopy would be very helpful but I don't believe a safe answer can be given just with the information provided.

In brief: Need more info

Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine