Can I use ciprofloxacin for sore throat? I have sore throat only and no cough, fever etc.

Sore throat. Cipro (ciprofloxacin) is not a drug we usually prescribe for sore throat. Generally, it's unwise to take left over antibiotics without speaking to a doctor. If the sore throat is the result of viral infection, antibiotics will not be helpful.
NO. You need an antibiotic only if you have a bacterial infection, not for a viral infection If the sore throat continues, go get a TC and see if you have strep. If it is viral, the cipro (ciprofloxacin) will not help, but will increase the incidence of bacterial resistance to antibiotics.